Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good old lesbians

So my first post was really just a screen test. I can now conclude that all my friends are lesbians...(even the guys..tss) 
ONE, because no one seems to give a shit about a naked Mr. West (don't worry hun, I do).. 
TWO because all my friends are lesbians and I had so much fun posing as one when we were kicking it watching "The L Word" reruns last night.
Waking up this morning after having lesbian dreams, I realized how great it would be to be a lesbian. 
Why? 
If you have to ask your'e obviously gay..
No seriously though, I don't care what you say, lesbians always answers your text messages, even if you don't put out.
That's just how they roll..

1 comment:

  1. sweetie I love dick way to much to turn lezboo...
    holla at your girl i'll be back next week


    xoxo Mina

    ReplyDelete